Hotel policies of The Graywood Hotel
Deposit Policy: 50 percent of the total booking amount will be charged on the day of making the booking. The remaining 50% is payable upon arrival at the hotel.
However, for bookings made within 7 days of date of arrival:
The total price of the reservation will be charged on the day making the booking.
Cancellations only confirmed once a written confirmation thereof is received from Graywood Hotel
- If cancelled 45 - 30 days prior to arrival: 10% cancellation fee will be charged
- If cancelled up to 7 - 29 days prior to date of arrival: The 50 percent deposit taken is non-refundable.
- Cancellations within 7 days of date of arrival: 100 % cancellation fee will be charged.
- Cancellation on day of arrival or in the case of a no-show: The total price of the reservation will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy:
All children are welcome.
- One child under 2 years stays free of charge.
- Maximum capacity of babycots in a room is 1.
- Family Rooms: Have a double bed and a small pull-out sleeper couch which can accommodate 2 small children under the age of 6 years sharing or 1 child under the age of 12 years.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- No triple bedded rooms.
Free Wi-Fi available.
Full breakfast is included in the room rate
No other meals are served.
Limited undercover parking is available at the hotel (this is on a first come, first serve basis).
Secure private parking available across the road in our parking lot.
Pets are not allowed.
These rooms are all upstairs. Choose between a twin, queen or kind bedded room. Décor is fresh, uncluttered and contemporary in style. Dark wood finishes and warm tones in the upholstery compliment crisp, white linen. These rooms depict a fascinating steam train theme with many original railroad memorabilia and historic photographs.
|Rate p.p.s||Rate single||B&B||Valid|
|R 794 p.p.s||R1035 single||B&B||01 Sep ‘14 – 30 Apr ‘15|
|R 667 p.p.s||R 890 single||B&B||01 May ‘15 – 31 Aug ‘15|
|R 794 p.p.s||R1035 single||B&B||01 Sep ’15 – 30 Sept ’16|